Planning to take TOEFL iBT test? Being well-prepared for it is a must as its test fee is quite expensive ($150 – $225). Otherwise, you will end up in a disappointment because of not reaching your target score. You may do the preparation on your own, but it is not effective as you do not know which part you need to focus on more or what tricks you can adopt to do the test.
ESC with its long experience of English teaching is ready to help you to get well-prepared for the test; we teach you the most effective tricks to deal with Listening, Reading, Speaking & Writing test areas. Hundreds of our students have proved our tricks successfully.
|at Student’s place|
- Regular Class : 1 – 2x a week
- Intensive : 3x a week
- Accelerated : 4 – 5x a week
- The class is conducted privately in a one-on-one tutorial
- Need further info, contact us immediately at 0812 8498 9069 (WA)
What is TOEFL iBT
TOEFL iBT™ test is administered in an internet-based format. TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. It evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
More than 7,500 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. Other organizations rely on TOEFL scores as well:
- Immigration departments use them to issue residential and work visas
- Medical and licensing agencies use them for professional certification purposes
- Individuals use them to measure their progress in learning English
You can take the TOEFL iBT test anytime and anywhere you want. There are test dates (30 – 40) and locations (4,500 test centers in 165 countries) set up around the world. And you can retake the test as many times as you wish. The cost of the test can range from US$150 to US$225 and varies between countries. For information on registration, fees, test dates, and locations and formats, you can check out at your test location.