TOEIC merupakan test Business English yang disyaratkan untuk mereka yang mendaftar Sekolah Pilot, mengikuti seleksi kenaikan jabatan di kantor atau mereka yang sekolah kejuruan.
ESC provides TOEIC Crash Preparation Program which only 30 hours/15 sessions. We help you get well-prepared for the test as we directly teach you the tricks and strategies how to do the test fast to reach the target score. Hundreds of our students have proved our tricks successfully.
|Program||Duration||Learning Venue||Course Fee|
|TOEIC||30 hours/package||at ESC||6.000.000,-||7.000.000,-||8.000.000,-|
|at Student’s place||7.000.000,-||8.000.000,-||9.000.000,-|
Who is TOEIC Test for?
The Test is used by organizations to determine whether an employee is suitable for a particular task. If you work or want to work for a large organization, particularly in Asia, then the TOEIC test will be useful to you.
What is the TOEIC test like?
The TOEIC test is a two-hour, paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice test that consists of 200 questions divided into two separately-timed sections:
Section I: Listening: This section consists of 100 questions and is delivered by audiocassette. It is divided into four parts. Examinees listen to a variety of statements, questions, short conversations, and short talks recorded in English, then answer questions based on the listening segments. The Listening section takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Part 1: Photographs : 20 items (4-choice)
- Part 2: Question-Response : 30 items (3-choice)
- Part 3: Short Conversations : 30 items (4-choice)
- Part 4: Short Talks : 20 items (4-choice)
Section II: Reading. The Reading section consists of 100 questions presented in written format in the test booklet. Examinees read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace to questions based on the item content. The Reading section lasts approximately 75 minutes.
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences : 40 items (4-choice)
- Part 6: Error Recognition (Old Version) : 20 items (4-choice)
- Part 7: Reading Comprehension : 40 items (4-choice)
Although the actual testing time is approximately two hours, additional time is needed to allow examinees to complete the biographical questions on the answer sheet and to respond to a brief questionnaire about their educational and work history. Therefore, you are given approximately 21/2 hours, as seen in the breakdown below:
- 45 minutes for Section I
- 75 minutes for Section II
- Approximately 30 minutes to answer biographical questions on the answer sheet and answer a questionnaire about your educational and work history.
What about scores?
The TOEIC gives a score between 10 and 990:
|Test Section||Score Range|
|Listening||5 to 495|
|Reading||5 to 495|
|Total Score||10 to 990|
Scores and Levels of Proficiency
- 905 – 990 : International Proficiency : Advanced
- 785 – 900 : Working Proficiency Plus : High Intermediate
- 605 – 780 : Limited Working Proficiency : Intermediate
- 405 – 600 : Elementary Proficiency Plus : Pre-Intermediate
- 255 – 400 : Elementary Proficiency : Beginner
- 185 – 250 : Memorized Proficiency : Low Beginner
- 10 – 180 : No Useful Proficiency : Ineligible